Kenya and Africa at large is a land of diverse cultures and languages, making it a fascinating destination for tourists and businesses alike.
However, navigating the linguistic landscape can be a challenge, which is where our language services come in.
We are the leading Language Services Provider & Consulting company in Kenya.
“Your business offerings are global and your audiences knows no borders.”
Our language services are meant to eliminate language barriers for corporates & individuals, to create for them a flawless bridge of communication with target customers and audiences.
Why outsourcing Language Services is very Important.
In today’s globalized world, your business must communicate effectively with customers from diverse linguistic and cultural backgrounds.
However, creating content that resonates with these audiences can be challenging, especially when dealing with multiple languages.
This is where outsourcing language services becomes a critical tool in your business’s arsenal.
By entrusting experts to handle translation, localization, interpretation and other language-related tasks, your business entity can save time, reduce costs, and improve the quality of its content.
Language Service Providers (LSPs) like us have specialized resources and professionalism which will help your business focus on it’s core productivity, instead of setting up an inhouse lingual team which would be a very daunting task.
Let’s get started!
How can we Help?
The translators in our lingual team must have the following qualities:
- Native to at least one African dialect.
- Multilingual in at least two foreign languages.
- Have a university degree.
- Subject-matter expert in one the industries we translate for.
- Certified translator.
- Have at least five years translation experience.
Our translators deploy the most advanced Computer Aided Translation (CAT) tools to benefit our clients in the following ways:
- Lower rates.
- Faster delivery/turnarounds.
- Accurate and consistent translation of terminologies.
- Translation of any source document/file format.
The localization experts in our team are special linguists who go beyond language translation. They also adapt your product to the regional culture, social background and accessibility preferences of your target audiences. We specialize in the following localization (L10n) services:
- Website translation & localization.
- Mobile app translation & localization.
- Software translation & localization.
- Video game translation & localization.
We don’t just localize the software alone. We also adapt the hardware, user manuals, menus and tutorials. We ensure that the entire user experience of your product has been adapted to the local taste of your target markets.
Our localization process entails three major phases:
- Internationalization (i18n).
- Localization (L10n).
- Quality Assurance.
Each interpreter in our lingual team must have the following qualities:
- First language (native) speaker of at least one African language.
- Second language speaker of at least two foreign languages.
- Have a university degree.
- Professional in one of the fields we interpret for.
- Certified to interpret for particular settings like conferences.
- Have at least five years interpretation experience.
We specialize in the following professional Interpretation services:
Our lingual team has another set of professionals who are expert editors. The work of these editors is to offer the following language services:
- English editing – Necessary when you want to polish and refine your writing by having it revised for clarity, readability, and flow.
- English copyediting – Necessary when you want your manuscript to read well for its intended purpose. We check for inconsistencies, repetitions, formatting, semantic & factual errors, and grammatical errors.
- English proofreading – Necessary when your document has been edited & copyedited, and needs to undergo a final check before submission or publishing. We flag out misspellings, typographical, and punctuation errors.
On the same note, our editing, copyediting and proofreading services are tailor-made for the following materials:
- Business documents: Business plans, manuals, proposals, web content, marketing materials, legal docs, newsletters, meeting minutes, insurance docs, etc.
- Academic documents: Research papers, dissertations, thesis, essays, assignments, journal articles, academic reports, personal statements, literature reviews, etc.
- Authors’ manuscripts: Fiction novels, nonfiction books, short stories, textbooks, scripts, poetry, magazines, biographies, etc.
- Personal documents: Cover letters, CV & résumé, personal correspondences, blogs & articles, social media posts, etc.
Finally, you can order a Translation Proofreading Service from us. This entails translating your documents from other languages into English, then edit and/or proofread the translated document. We offer this package for a cheaper rate than our individual translation and proofreading services.