Professional Scientific Translation Service in Nairobi Kenya, Africa.
Scientific translation is very important in the scientific research field. As a scientist, you might want scientists elsewhere to use your findings.
Therefore, translating your scientific research enables your legacy to makes its mark in countries far away from where you conducted original research or discovery.
In the same vein, you can simply boost the citation rate of your scientific work by translating it into foreign languages like Chinese, Russian, English, Arabic, Spanish, French, and Portuguese.
As a result, your research would therefore be able to easily build knowledge and facilitate efficient learning.
However, misinterpretations and wrong translations can simply retard very important scientific discoveries and supportive information.
Let Isakasnel Consultant scientific translators help you evade errors that could compromise the reliability of your scientific work.
We offer you high quality scientific translations done by scientific experts and proofread by professional linguists.
Why choose us as your Trusted Scientific Translation Partner?
The Scientific Disciplines we Translate for include:
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
- Cancer Biology.
- Cell Biology.
- Computational and Systems Biology.
- Developmental Biology and Genetics.
- Engineering, Physics and Mathematics.
- Physiology and Pharmacology.
- Social and Behavioral Sciences and Public Health.
We Translate a variety of Scientific Content including:
- User and operator manuals.
- Technical documents and scientific articles.
- Pharmaceutical registration documents (market authorizations) and patents.
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) specifications.
- Laboratory, clinical testing and test protocols.
- Product launch presentations and conferences.
- Patient Reported Outcomes (PRO).
- Case Report Forms (CRFs).
- Clinical Trial Protocols.
- Informed Consent Forms.
- Commercial brochures and technical documents.
- Glossaries and scientific encyclopedia.
- Website translation and localization.
- Multimedia and video presentations.
- Simulation software (e.g. biotech, virtual patient, virtual clinic).
- Conference and lecture notes.
- Thesis and academic papers.
- Regulations and protocols.
- Scientific books and magazines.
- RFQ and RFP proposals.
- AutoCAD drawings, etc.
- Instructions for Use (IFU).
- Package Inserts and Labels.
- IVR Scripts.
Our Scientific Translation Quality Commitment:
We are consistently dedicated at offering high level of quality in all our customer engagements as well as service delivery.
Our Scientific Translators follow a well-established Human Translation Process. As a result, we are always able to communicate clearly, deliver on time and exceed our customers’ expectations.