Professional Mobile App Translation & Localization (l10n) Service in Nairobi, Kenya.
A mobile app localization service helps boost your app store rankings, increase app downloads and grow your international revenue.
With rapid smartphone penetration comes increasing mobile app usage worldwide. What’s the best way to capitalize on this growth?
A perfect hack to maximize global visibility and multiply downloads is to simply translate your mobile app to different languages, localizing it for different countries and target groups.
Our app localization (l10n) service entails refining the interface and functionality of your mobile application to suit foreign audiences.
Our energy and focus is towards delivering an application that fulfils the following considerations:
Why you will Love our App Localization Services:
(OUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE)
Isakasnel Consultants never outsource your App Localization project(s) to third party Language Service Providers(LSPs).
We are not limited to Localize for certain industries or individuals. We excellently localize apps in both B2B and B2C sectors.
No additional/hidden fees & costs. We pre-analyze your Mobile App carefully and quote you the overall App Localization budget cost.
Global Client Base
We are a Kenyan registered lingual company but we localize apps for both local and international Businesses & App Developers.
Your App is localized by expert linguists who are accredited and certified to provide ISO standard App Localization services.
Safe & Confidential
We have high-end security systems which secure your App data & Code 24/7. We're also ready to sign a Confidentiality Agreement.
Choosing the best Language(s) to Localize your Mobile App into.
Every app developer or online business with a mobile app thinks of localizing it at some point.
It’s easy to penetrate the global marketplace regardless of the service you provide, if your app is available in more than one language.
When deciding which languages are worth localizing your mobile app into, you should embark on the following considerations:
- Size of the potential target market.
- Local language preference level of the target market.
- Nature of your app in relevance with your goals. For instance, is your app a free or premium and is your goal therefore to maximize users or revenue?
- What languages have your competitors translated into?
With regards to size of potential target market, below are among the top languages that you could consider localizing in their simplified form:
- Chinese (Mandarin).
With regards to countries which show strong preferences for local language, the following are the best languages to consider localizing into:
- South Korea.
If your goal is to maximize revenues, consider translating into European and Japanese languages as the users in these regions are generally more willing to pay for apps.
If your goal is to maximize free downloads, you might want to go for populous countries such as China and South-east Asian countries.
Mostly, people would suggest that you localize your app into the languages which you have the most users from.
However, not having many users in a market might simply happen because you haven’t localized the app yet.
As a result, many users may simply not discover your app therefore ending up not downloading it.
With Isakasnel Consultants being a reliable Mobile App Localization Company in Kenya, we advice you to conduct an extensive market research, considering the above factors before choosing an appropriate language to localize into.
Tips & Best Practices on Mobile App Localization for App Owners/Developers.
- Prioritize the English language: If your app is not in English, the initial advice is to make it available in English language.
- Consider getting a head start: From the initial app development stage, plan for and keep localization in mind as a potential step to undertake in future.
- Prefer hiring an app developer who has internationalization skills: If your app is developed without following internationalization procedures, localizing it in future would be very difficult, almost impossible.
- Take in to account that after translation and localization, textual content will practically expand or shrink: Words in one language may appear longer or shorter after being translated to another language.
- Consider implementing a glossary of brand terminologies: This ensures consistency because these terminologies would therefore not be left out where necessary.
- Ensure that image source files created during app development are safely backed up: This helps to easily access and translate the text in these images without having to create/design new images.
- Localizations follows later in time: Consider developing your app in its original form then you can later localize it into target regions.
- Remember to localize your App listing content on the App Store and Play Store: Most users would not download an App if the App Store metadata is not localized to their locale.
- Provide vast context behind the functionality of your app and the concept behind your business operation to translators: This will help them understand and relate well with the user interface and user experience of your app so as to produce clear and high-quality content.
Frequently Asked Questions about our Mobile App Localization Service.
Deciding which languages you want to target first or if you want to target all of them at once depends totally on your company’s capacity. For small businesses, it is not advisable to localize their app into a certain language only because it is popular and widely spoken. On the other hand, it is relevant for a multinational company to provide multilingual services to their end-users directly.
Yes! In fact, all our translators are subject matter experts. We only assign your project to translators who specialize in translating and localizing for your specific field/industry.
The quickest way to find the average cost for localizing your mobile application is to fill our simple Quotation Form. Once you submit the form, we will evaluate your needs and send you a well detailed quote with no obligations whatsoever. Additionally, we offer you free consultation.
A big Yes! In such cases, Isakasnel Consultants puts in place several linguist teams to work on one project simultaneously. We never disappoint when it comes to delivering on time.
As with most things, it’s difficult to overcome a bad first impression. Sometimes you do not get a second chance, so do not leave your localization project to incompetent hands. At Isakasnel Consultants, we have a reference list of highly reputable happy clients who have greatly benefited from our localization services.